Ons Tuis NPC
Currently holds a vacancy:
VACANCY: ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
The Board of Ons Tuis hereby invites relevant qualified and experienced persons to apply for the post of ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER: ONS TUIS: SENIORSTUIS DIENSSENTRUM, self-catering facilities for older persons.
The successful candidates must comply with the following post requirements:
The successful candidate must have the following skills:
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Outstanding people relationships.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Good organizational, time planning and judgement abilities.
- Bilingual in Afrikaans and English (written and spoken).
Key responsibility areas.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Effective implementation of administrative management of the self-catering facility.
- Assist in the day-to-day management of the facility, which include:
- General administration
- Financial management
- Maintenance management
- Personnel management
The successful candidate must have the following relevant experience
- Administrative experience
- Relevant Computer experience (MS EXCEL, MS WORD, POWER POINT)
The successful candidate must have the following relevant qualifications:
- Grade 12
- Appropriate recognized academic qualification will be recommended.
- Valid driver’s licence
- Negotiable remuneration package based on experience and qualifications.
By applying for the above position and by providing us with your CV and personal information, you are consenting to the information provided by you being used for the purpose it is intended.
ONS TUIS reserve the right not to fill this position. Should you not receive any feedback within 14 days of the closing date of this ad, please consider your application unsuccessful.
If you are interested in applying and you are confident that you qualify in terms of the information set out in this advertisement, please send us your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com. for attention: Mr G Janse van Rensburg.
The closing date for this ad is 30 June 2023.