The Board of Ons Tuis hereby invites relevant qualified and experienced persons to apply for the post of MANAGER: ONS TUIS: RIVIERA as well as MANAGER: ONS TUIS: SENIORS TUIS, a frail care and self-catering facility for older persons.
The successful candidate must comply with the following post requirements:
The successful candidate must have the following skills:
– Strong leader characteristics
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Outstanding people relationships
– Good organizational, time planning and judgment abilities
– Excellent administrative skills
– Innovative management skills
– Good organizational and time planning ability
– Bilingual – Afrikaans and English (written and spoken)
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
– The effective, efficient, and accountable management of the frail care facility
– The effective implementation and maintenance of aging management
– The identification, activation, and management of ongoing fundraising projects
– Alzheimer and Dementia care for residents
– Handling of day-to-day management of the facility, which includes “inter alia”:
- General administration
- Personnel management
- Financial management
- Maintenance management
- Reporting to the Managing Director of Ons Tuis
– The effective, and accountable management and official visitation of the applicable Home Care Base (Department of Social Development) project facility
The successful candidate must have the following relevant experience:
– Relevant management experience (minimum of 5 years)
– Computer literate (MS Excel, MS Word, Power Point)
– Knowledge of Labour relations and application of relevant Labour legislation.
– Knowledge of applicable legislation including Older Persons legislation
– Experience implementing, maintaining, and improving systems and procedures
– Experience in elderly care
The successful candidate must have the following qualifications:
Appropriate recognized academic qualification (s) will be strongly recommended.
Valid driver’s license
Negotiable remuneration package based on experience, and qualifications.
Closing date: 2 March 2022
If you have not received a response within two weeks, after the closing date your application was unsuccessful.
The company reserves the right to fill the post or withdraw the post at own sound discretion.
An application will not in itself entitle the applicant to an interview.
If you are interest in applying and you are confident that you qualify in terms of the information set out in this advertisement, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for attention: Mr. Gerald Janse van Rensburg.